MID-NIGHT SUNSHINE
恋你~~
无可奈何~~
Alexandra @ 2004-11-25 19:34

[纽约冬天的一个清晨,中央公园溜冰场上死一般的寂静。本片男主人公奥利弗·巴雷特孤独一人坐在看台上。]

Oliver's voice: What can you say about a 25-year-old girl who died? That she was beautiful and brilliant; that she loved Mozart, Bach...the Beatles and me.
奥利弗:你能想象一位姑娘年仅25岁就离开了人间吗?她是那样的聪明,漂亮,她爱莫扎特,巴赫……甲壳虫乐队,当然还有我。

[拉德克利夫女子大学图书馆里,白天。]
[奥利弗正在跟出借台工作的姑娘詹妮说话。]

Oliver: Do you have The Waning of the Middle Age?
奥利弗:你们有没有《中世纪的衰亡》这本书?

Jenny: You have your own library, preppie*.
詹 妮:你们有自己的图书馆,预科生。
***preppie:预科生,是上美国预科学校的中学生。大学预科学校的学费比普通公立中学的学费高得多。***

Oliver: Will you answer my question, please?
奥利弗:请你回答我的问题好吗?

Jenny: Will you answer mine first?
詹 妮:你还是先回答我的问题吧。

Oliver: Well, look. We're allowed to use the Radcliffe*.
奥利弗:按规定,我们有权利使用拉德克利夫图书馆。
***Radcliffe:拉德克利夫学院是附属哈佛大学的知名女子学院。自1964年起,该院独自授予学位。***

Jenny: I'm not talking legality*, preppie. I'm talking ethics*. I mean Harvard's got 5 million books and Radcliffe's got a few lousy thousand.
詹 妮:我不是在说你这样做符不符合规定,预科生。我是在说你这样做合不合情理。哈佛有500万册图书,而我们拉德克里夫只有那第几千本破书。
***legality: 合法性。***
***ethics: 伦理道德。***

Oliver: All I want is one. I've got an-hour exam tomorrow, damn it!
奥利弗:可我只要借一本。明天我有个一小时的考试,妈的!

Jenny: Please watch your profanity*, preppie.
詹 妮:请你说话文明点儿,预科生!
***profanity: 无礼的,下流的语言。***

Oliver: Hey, what makes you so sure I went to prep school?
奥利弗:嗨,你凭什么肯定我上过预科学校?

Jenny: You look stupid and rich.
詹 妮:你看上去又蠢又有钱。

Oliver: Actually I'm smart and poor.
奥利弗:实际上我却是聪明而没钱。

Jenny: Uh, uh...I'm smart and poor.
詹 妮:不对,我才是又聪明又没钱呢。

Oliver: What makes you so smart?
奥利弗:你聪明在哪儿?

Jenny: I wouldn't go for coffee with you.
詹 妮:我不会跟你去喝咖啡的。

Oliver: Well, I wouldn't ask you.
奥利弗:我也不会请你呀!

Jenny: Well, that's what makes you stupid.
詹 妮:你蠢就蠢在这儿。

[在哈佛广场上的一家咖啡馆里]
[詹妮和奥利弗坐在桌旁。詹妮注意着正在翻阅她选修本上的课程的奥利弗,眼睛里流露出得意的神采。]

Oliver: (looks at the brochure Jenny has with her) Ah, Comp. Lit.* 105, not bad; Music 150, not bad; Music 201, that's a graduate course.
奥利弗:(翻着詹妮的小册子念道)比较文学105,不错;音乐150,不错;音乐201,这是研究生课程。
***Comp. Lit. = Comparative Literature. ***

Jenny: Penaissance Polyphony.
詹妮:是文艺复兴时期的复调音乐。

Oliver: What's Polyphony?
奥利弗:什么叫复调音乐?

Jenny: Nothing sexual, preppie.
詹妮:反正跟性没关系,预科生。

Oliver: Look, Miss Cavilleri, I told you my name is Oliver.
奥利弗:听着,卡文莱利小姐,我告诉过你我叫奥利弗。

Jenny: First or last?
詹妮:是名还是姓?

Oliver: First.
奥利弗:是名。

Jenny: Oliver what?
詹妮:姓什么?

Oliver: Barrett.
奥利弗:巴雷特。

Jenny: Barrett like the poet?
詹妮:跟诗人巴雷特同姓吗?

Oliver: Yeah. No relation.
奥利弗:是的,不过毫无关系。

Jenny: Barrett like the Hall?
詹妮:跟那个赠送教学楼的巴雷特同姓吗?

Oliver: Yes.
奥利弗:是的。

Jenny: Hey, I'm having coffee with a real Harvard building. You're Barrett Hall.
詹妮:嘿,我是在和一座活生生的哈佛大楼喝咖啡。你就是巴雷特大楼。

Oliver: (rather hurt) No, I'm not Barrett Hall*. My great-grandfather just happened to give the Hall to Harvard.
奥利弗:(刺痛地)不!我不是巴雷特大楼。只是我的曾祖父碰巧送了这座楼给哈佛大学。
***Barrett Hall: 由奥利弗祖父赠送给哈佛的一座命名为巴雷特的大楼。***

Jenny: So his not so great-grandson would be able to get in.
詹妮:所以他那个不怎么样的曾孙也就碰巧进了这所名牌大学。

Oliver: (angrily) If you're so convinced I'm a loser, why did you bulldoze* me into buying you coffee?
奥利弗:(激怒地)既然你认定我那么没出息,那你为什么样还逗我请你喝咖啡?
***bulldoze sb. into doing sth. : 强迫某人做某事。***

Jenny: (jokingly) I like your body.
詹妮:(开玩笑地)我喜欢你的模样。

 

[在学校琴房,白天。]
[詹妮坐在钢琴旁做“和声”习题,奥利弗坐在她对面看书。]

Oliver: Cavilleri, I have nothing against music but must you play it while we're studying?
奥利弗:卡文莱利,我一点也不反对音乐。可是你一定要在咱俩学习的时候弹琴吗?

Jenny: I'm studying the music, preppie, protoanalysis of form.
詹 妮:我在学习音乐,预科生。在做曲式分析。

Oliver: Yeah.
奥利弗:好吧!

Jenny: You know you're going to flunk out* if you just sit there watching me study.
詹 妮:假如你光坐在那儿看我学习,你的考试就会不及格了。
***flunk out: 由于成绩不好被开除。***

Oliver: I'm not watching you study. I'm studying.
奥利弗:我没在看你学习,我也在学习。

Jenny: Bullshit, you're looking at my leg.
詹 妮:胡说,你明明在看我的大腿。

Oliver: Listen, Cavilleri, you're not that great looking.
奥利弗:听着,卡文莱利,你还没好看到那个程度。

Jenny: I know, but can I help it if you think so?
詹 妮:我知道,但是你偏要那么想,我有什么办法?

Oliver: Let's change the subject, huh?
奥利弗:咱们换个话题吧。

Jenny: I wasn't aware that there was a subject.
詹 妮:刚才我可没意识到我们谈着什么话题。

Oliver: You're under the mistaken impression that I wanted to make love to you.
奥利弗:你现在有个错觉,以为我想跟你做爱。

Jenny: Was I?
詹 妮:是吗?

Oliver: Well, I'm not interested, definitely not interested.
奥利弗:可我没兴趣——根本没兴趣。

Jenny: Good. At least we got one thing in common.
詹 妮:好极了,至少我们在这一点上是一致的。

[奥利弗和詹妮在校园散步。]

Oliver: Look Cavilleri, I know your game and I'm tired of playing it. You are the supreme Radcliffe smart ass, the best. You put down anything in pants*. But verbal volleyball is not my idea of a relationship and if that's what you think it's all about, why don't you go back to your music walls and good luck. See, I think you're scared. You put up a big glass wall to keep from getting hurt but it also keeps you from getting touched. It's a risk, isn't it, Jenny? At least, I had the guts* to admit what I felt. Someday you're going to have to come up with the courage to admit you care.
奥利弗:你听我说,卡文莱利,我知道你耍的这套鬼把戏,我烦透了。你是自以为什么都懂得,拉德克利夫第一号大傻瓜。你哪个男人都看不上,老打嘴仗可不是我想追求的那种关系,假如你认为咱俩之间就这么回事儿,那你干嘛不回到你的琴房去享你的清福呢?我认为你是害怕,你为自己竖起一堵玻璃墙来保护自己以免受人伤害,但也使你跟人不接触。这是冒险,对不,詹妮?我至少有勇气承认自己的感情,总有一天,你也会鼓起勇气承认你也是在乎我的。
***You put down anything in pants: 你抑制一切属于男性的东西。(过去只有男性穿长裤,因此“穿长裤者”成了男人的代号)***
***had the guts: had the courage. 有勇气。***

Jenny: I care.
詹 妮:我在乎。

[奥利弗止步,伸手感激地握住詹妮的手,他们面对面地站着沉浸在幸福的爱情之中。]

[顿斯特寄宿宿舍的图书馆。下午。]
[詹妮正在拉德克里夫为巴赫协会举行的音乐会弹奏钢琴。坐在图书馆前几排的是年轻的大学音乐好者和一些上了年纪的女士。在房间后面的墙角处奥利弗衣着整齐地站在那里,目不转睛地凝视着詹妮。他为詹妮的精彩演奏感到骄傲。音乐会结束后奥利弗和詹妮穿过马路沿着河边漫步。这是四月间的一个下午,春意已浓。]

Oliver: I can't believe how great you were.
奥利弗:真没想到你这么了不起。

Jenny: Yeah. That tell me how much you know about music*.
詹 妮:是吗?看来你倒还懂点音乐。
***此处为反语,Oliver对Jenny的演奏大为赞扬,而Jenny本人则认为自己的弹奏仍有很多不足之处。***

Oliver: I know enough.
奥利弗:我懂得可不少呢!

Jenny: Why, will you please, Barrett? I was not great. I was not even all Ivy. I was just OK, OK?
詹 妮:求你别这么说,巴雷特。我并没有什么了不起,连“常青藤”全能水平都达不到。只不过是弹得还可以罢了,对吗?

Oliver: OK. But I mean like you should always keep at it.
奥利弗:好吧。我的意思是你应该反这个水平保持下去。

Jenny: Who said I'm not going to keep at it, for God's sake. I'm going to study with Nadia Boulanger, aren't I?
詹 妮:看在上帝的份上,谁说我不会保持下去呢?我不是就要去拜娜佳·布朗热为师吗?

Oliver: Who?
奥利弗:娜佳·布朗热是谁?

Jenny: Next year. I have a scholarship in Paris.
詹 妮:明年,我得到了一个去巴黎学习的奖学金。

Oliver: Paris?
奥利弗:去巴黎?

Jenny: Yeah. I've never been to Europe. I can hardly wait.
詹 妮:是啊,我还从来没去过欧洲呢。我真有些等不及了。

Oliver: How long have you known about this?
奥利弗:你知道这消息有多久了?

Jenny: (pause) Come on, Ollie, don't be stupid, will you please? It's inevitable.
詹 妮:(沉默片刻)哦,奥利,别傻了,好不好?这样的事迟早会发生的。

Oliver: What is?
奥利弗:什么事迟早会发生的?

Jenny: That we're going to graduate and go our separate ways and that you're going to go on to Law School...
詹 妮:我俩就快毕业,就得各奔前程。你要去上你的法学院。

Oliver: What are you talking about?
奥利弗:你在说些什么?

Jenny: You're a preppie millionaire and I'm a social zero.
詹 妮:你是个上得起大学预科学校的百万富翁,而我却是个社会底层的小人物。

Oliver: What does that have to do with going our separate ways? We're together now, aren't we? We're happy.
奥利弗:这跟我们必须各奔前程又有什么关系?我们现在在一起,不是吗?我们很幸福呀。

Jenny: Look, Harvard is like this big Santa Claus bag stuffed full of all kinds of crazy toys*. But, when the holiday's over...
詹 妮:听我说,哈佛大学就像圣诞老人的大口袋,里面装满了各种稀奇古怪的玩具。但是,当假日一过……
***此处意指,在这里来自各个地方的大学生暂聚在哈佛,学习一结束,就各奔东西,正如圣诞老人口袋里的玩具一样,节日一过就分到不同人的手里给带走了。***

Oliver: (protesting) This has been a little more than a holiday, Jenny...
奥利弗:(抗议地)这跟节日可大不一样!詹妮……

Jenny: ...you go back to where you belong.
詹 妮:……你总得回到你所属的那个社会圈子里去。

Oliver: You're going back to Cranston*, Rhode Island and bake cookies?
奥利弗:那你就回罗德岛的卡莱斯德去烤糕点了?
***Cranston: 克兰斯顿城,罗德岛上的一个小城镇。***

Jenny: Pastries! And don't make fun of my father.
詹 妮:什么糕点?不许拿我爸爸开玩笑!

Oliver: Then don't leave me, Jenny, ...please.
奥利弗:那就别离开我,詹妮求求你啦。

Jenny: (pause) Yeah. But what about my scholarship, and what about Paris that I have never seen in my whole goddamn life?
詹 妮:(沉默片刻)好吧!那我的奖学金怎么办?还有巴黎呢?我这辈子还没能去那里开开眼呢?

Oliver: And what about our marriage?
奥利弗:那我们的婚事怎么办?

Jenny: Who said anything about marriage?
詹 妮:谁跟你说过什么结婚来着?

Oliver: I'm saying it now.
奥利弗:我现在不是在跟你说吗?

Jenny: You want to marry me?
詹 妮:你想娶我?

Oliver: Yeah.
奥利弗:对!

Jenny: Why?
詹 妮:为什么?

Oliver: (shrugging his shoulders) Because...
奥利弗:(耸了耸肩膀)因为……

Jenny: Hmm...(smiling) That's a good reason.
詹 妮:(笑了)这理由真不赖。

[詹妮挽着奥利弗沿着河岸一直往下走去。]

 

[抵达纽约的新家。]
[奥利弗的汽车在一座漂亮的公寓楼前停下。他们俩跳下车,心满意足地欣赏着他们房租更高,条件更好的新居。]

Oliver: Hey, we have finally crossed the "poverty line".
奥利弗:唉!我们终于越过贫困线了。

Jenny: Not quite.
詹 妮:恐怕不见得。

Oliver: What do you mean?
奥利弗:这话什么意思?

Jenny: Not until you carry me over the goddamn threshold.
詹 妮:要等你把我抱过门槛才算数。

Oliver: Again? I thought we had run that gamut*.
奥利弗:还要抱一次?整个过程不都已做完一遍了吗?
***run that gamut: 做完了事情的全过程。***

Jenny: Yeah. But you weren't a lawyer so it wasn't legal. This time it'll be legal.
詹 妮:是啊,可那时你不是律师呀,所以上次不具法律效力,这回才算合法。

Oliver: We live on the 10th floor.
奥利弗:咱家可住在10层楼!

Jenny: You can carry me in the elevator.
詹 妮:你可以抱我上电梯么?

Oliver: Thank God for that.
奥利弗:谢天谢地,幸亏有电梯。

Doorman: Can I help you folks?
看门人:要我帮忙吗?

Oliver: Barrett's the name. We got some bags in the car.
奥利弗:巴雷特,是我们的姓。车上有我们几件行李。

Doorman: Is the lady all right?
看门人:这位小姐不舒服吗?

Jenny: I will be when he carries me over the threshold.
詹 妮:等他把我抱过门槛就好了。

Doorman: Oh, I see. Newlyweds, huh?
看门人:明白了,是新婚吧?

Jenny: Eternally. (To Oliver) Move your ass, preppie.
詹 妮:永远是新婚。(对奥利弗)快走啊,预科生。

[奥利弗对看门人笑了笑,然后抱着詹妮走进电梯。]

[第二天早上,闹钟铃声把奥利弗从梦中惊醒。]

Oliver: (finds Jenny already up) Jenny! Jenny! Jenny!
奥利弗:(发现詹妮已经起床)詹妮!詹妮!

Jenny: (comes in from kitchen) Get up, you lazy preppie. Would you please get out and support me in the manner we're planning to become accustomed. Come on, get up! (Jenny serves him his breakfast) You meeting Stratton today?
詹 妮:(从厨房进来)起来吧!你这个预科生懒虫,起来,帮我干活。正像我们计划的那样得养成个好习惯。快起床!(詹妮给他准备好早餐)你今天要去见斯特雷敦吗?

Oliver: (looks occupied) Who?
奥利弗:(若有所思地)谁?

Jenny: Ray Stratton, your best friend. Your roommate before me.
詹 妮:你的好朋友——雷蒙特·斯特雷敦。是我跟你同屋前的室友。

Oliver: Yeah. We're supposed to play but I think I'll cancel it.
奥利弗:是呀,我们本来约好去打球的,可是,我想毁约了。

Jenny: The hell you will.
詹 妮:毁约?见你的鬼!

Oliver: Why not?
奥利弗:怎么了?

Jenny: Listen, I don't want a flabby husband. Stay in shape. I don't want Paris. I just want you.
詹 妮:你听着,我不喜欢一个肌肉松弛的丈夫。我要你保持体形。我不要巴黎,我只要你。

Oliver: Well, that you got, baby.
奥利弗:我已经是你的了,宝贝!

Jenny: And I want time...that you can't give me.
詹 妮:……我还需要时间,这你可没法给我了。

Oliver: You saw him?
奥利弗:你见过他(医生)了?

Jenny: Mmm...and his buddy, too. He's a very nice guy.
詹 妮:对,还有他的好友。他是个好人。

Oliver: Who?
奥利弗:谁?

Jenny: Dr. Addison. He's a Yalie*-college and med school, but I said you wouldn't mind.
詹 妮:爱迪生医生,他是耶鲁毕业的,本科,医学院都在那里读的。你不会生他的气吗?
***Yalie: 康涅狄格州纽黑文市耶鲁大学的毕业生。***

Oliver: No, not if he's a nice guy.
奥利弗:当然不。如果他真是个好人的话。

Jenny: He's a nice guy all right; you know, he didn't bullshit me ans that's what I wnted.
詹 妮:他是个很好的人,你知道他对我说了实情,这正是我想知道的。

Oliver: OK, then, for the Yalie doctor.
奥利弗:得了,别谈那位耶鲁医生了!

Jenny: (sits on his lap) OK...Come on, you got to be strong, you goddamn hockey jock.
詹 妮:(坐在奥利弗的腿上)好吧……听我的话,你一定要坚强些,你这个冰球大明星。

Oliver: I will, baby, I will.
奥利弗:我会的,宝贝,一定会很坚强的。

Jenny: Look, I mean for Phil, it's going to be hardest for him. You, after all, you're going to be the "merry" widower.
詹 妮:我的意思是……你一定要让菲尔坚强起来,这对他可是最大的打击。你啊,总之你终究是要做一个“快乐的”鳏夫。

Oliver: I won't be merry.
奥利弗:我不会快乐的。

Jenny: Yes, you will be. I want you to be merry. You'll be merry, OK?
詹 妮:会的,你一定会的。我要你快乐,你会快乐的,好吗?

Oliver: OK.
奥利弗:好的。

Jenny: OK.
詹 妮:那就好。

[他们再次拥抱平静地坐着。]

 

[纽约的西奈山医院,一个冬天的傍晚。]
[奥利弗在走廊里遇见了爱迪生大夫。俩人停步交谈。]

Oliver: How is she?
奥利弗:她怎么样了?

Dr: She wants the troops home for Christmas*.
爱迪生:她要“军队”回家去过圣诞节。
***wants the troops home for Christmas. “要军队回家过圣诞节”,引自美国麦克阿瑟将军于1950年,侵朝战争中向美国士兵夸口许愿的话。这里当做委婉语(euphemism), 表示詹妮正在指挥的一场与生命搏斗的战争即将结束。它又是双关语(pun),表示正值圣诞节来临之际,她要亲人和大夫全部撤回家去过节。句子中troops指Jenny的亲人和大夫们。***

Oliver: Always running the show.
奥利弗:还是一切由她在指挥吗?

Dr: (calmly) She may succeed.
爱迪生:(冷静地)她指挥的这场战斗马上就要结束了。

Oliver: That fast?
奥利弗:这么快?

Dr: Yes. (Oliver thanks him in a low voice ans walks towards Jenny's ward)
爱迪生:是的。(大夫爱迪生点了下头。奥利弗低声说了句“谢谢”,便向詹妮的病房走去。)

[在詹妮的病房里。]
[詹妮躺在床上,脸色憔悴,身边挂着两个输液瓶。她的父亲菲尔站在床边,他已经什么话也说不出来了。詹妮尽管十分虚弱,却能意识到奥利弗的到来。]

Oliver: Hello, baby. How is it going?
奥利弗:你好吗,宝贝?今天感觉怎样?

Jenny: It's going, preppie. The troops will be home for Christmas.
詹 妮:快了,战斗就要结束了,预科生。军队马上就会回去过圣诞节了。

Oliver: That's a little tight.
奥利弗:太快了点吧。

Jenny: It's the goddamn truth.
詹 妮:可这是该死的事实。

Oliver: Hey, watch your language.
奥利弗:注意你说话的语言。

Jenny: I hope so. You know, Phil made a few promises.
詹 妮:我知道,菲尔已经给我许过几次愿了。

Phil: (watch Jenny) Don't worry, Jenny...Maybe I'll let you guys...I'll be nearby Jen. (leaves the room).
菲 尔:放心吧,詹妮,或许我该让你们……我就在附近,詹。(菲尔走出病房)

Jenny: (Tenderly) It doesn't hurt, Ollie, really it doesn't. It's like falling off the cliff in slow motion[128], you know. Only after a while you wish you hit the ground already, you know.
詹 妮:(温和地)我一点儿也不疼,奥利,真的,一点也不疼,就像是从峭壁上慢慢滑下来一样,你明白吗?只是一会儿以后,就盼望自己已经着地了,懂吗?

Oliver: Yeah.
奥利弗:我懂。

Jenny: Bullshit. You never fell off a cliff in your whole life*.
詹 妮:胡说什么。你这辈子压根儿没受过挫折。
***cliff: 悬崖,此句为暗喻(metaphor)。***

Oliver: Yes, I did, when I met you*.
奥利弗:怎么没有,当我遇到你的时候。
***此句意为:当我遇到你的时候,我坠入了情网,脱离富有家庭而独立,从一个世界进入另一个世界,但是,现在又要失去你,这将是我一生中最大的挫折。***

Jenny: Yeah, what a falling off was there*. who said that?
詹 妮:对!那是一种什么样的坠落啊。——这话是谁说的来着?
***此处引用莎士比亚的Hamlet剧中Hamlet说他母亲从嫁父亲降到嫁叔父(谋杀者),含意是出身贵族的富家子弟Oliver娶了我这样的贫民是多么大的坠落。***

Oliver: I don't know...Shakespeare.
奥利弗:我记不太清楚了,——是莎士比亚吧?

Jenny: Yeah. But who? I mean what play? I went to Radcliffe. I'm supposed to remember those things. I went through all the Mozart Concerto listings.
詹 妮:这我知道。可这是哪位角色讲的?我是说,在哪出戏里讲的,我上过拉德克里夫学院,对这些戏剧里的台词,我该记得。我能记住莫扎特全部作品的目录。

Oliver: Great things.
奥利弗:真了不起啊!

Jenny: You bet it was. But what number is the A major Concerto?
詹 妮:是真的,可是莫扎特的A大调钢琴协奏曲曲号是什么来着?

Oliver: I don't know, I'll look it up.
奥利弗:我不知道。我会去查的。

Jenny: But I used to know all those things, I really did. I used to know all those things.
詹 妮:可从前我知道,真的,从前我都知道。

Oliver: You want to talk music when you're sick?
奥利弗:你现在不舒服,还想谈音乐吗?

Jenny: What do you want to talk--funerals?
詹 妮:那你想谈什么?谈葬礼吗?

Oliver: (shaking his head) Don't...
奥利弗:(摇摇头)不……

Jenny: Ollie, I told Phil you could have a Catholic service and you'd say OK, OK? It will really help him a lot, you know.
詹 妮:奥利,我告诉菲尔,你会按天主教仪式举行葬礼的。你会同意的,对吗?你知道,这对他会是个很大的安慰。

Oliver: OK.
奥利弗:好的,放心吧。

Jenny: Then you got to stop being servile.
詹 妮:那你现在该收起那副倒霉相儿了。

Oliver: Me?
奥利弗:我?

Jenny: That guilty look on your face, it's sick. Will you stop blaming yourself, you goddamn stupid preppie? It's nobody's fault. It's not your fault. That's the only thing I'm going to ask you, otherwise I know you'll be OK...Screw Paris and music and all that stuff you thought you stole from me. Who cares? Don't you believe that? (Oliver shakes his head.) Then get the hell out of here. I don't want you at my goddamn deathbed.
詹 妮:你满脸内疚的神气,真叫人不愉快,你不要再责备自己了,好不好?你这个预科生傻瓜。这不是谁的过错,这也不是你的错。这是我唯一要求你做的事。除了这点,我可以完全对你放心了。(沉默)什么去巴黎音乐……我的音乐事业……所有你认为夺去了我的……统统见鬼去吧。我根本不在乎,难道你不相信吗?(奥利弗摇摇头)那你就出去吧,我不愿意你这样守在我临终的床边。
[沉默了片刻]

Oliver: I believe you, I really do.
奥利弗:我相信你,真的相信你。

Jenny: That's better. Will you please do something for me, Ollie? Will you please hold me? I mean really hold me, next to me. (Oliver gets on to the bed. Jenny dies in his arms. A shot of a husband kissing his darling wife fixes there. The heart-breaking scene holds there for an almost unbearable long period of time.)
詹 妮:那才对了,奥利,现在你能答应我一个要求吗?请你抱住我,紧紧地抱住我,靠近我,好吗?(奥利弗轻轻地上了床,詹妮死在他的怀抱里。画面上丈夫正亲吻着他的爱妻,这个镜头停住了,停的时间那么长,令人心碎,难以忍受。)

最新评论


safd

2005-02-17 23:16

asfdasfdas


评论 / 个人网页 / 扔小纸条
*昵称

已经注册过? 请登录

Email
网址
*评论
 


 
日子一天一天过
有时天晴有时雨
· 所有网志 (1)
站内>>搜索
左转转※右转转
· 我的歪酷

订阅 RSS

0001300

歪酷博客